Our postal address is
8170 Miramar Road San Diego, CA 92126, U.S.A.
We can be reached via e-mail at
email@example.com, or you can reach us by
What information do we collect?
We only collect domain names from visitors to our website and not email addresses (where possible).
We also collect:
- Emails of those who communicate with us via email
- Aggregate information on what pages consumers visit
- User-specific information on what pages consumers visit
- Other information volunteered by users, such as survey information or site registration information
How do we use this information?
- The information we collect is used for internal review and to improve our web page's content and is then discarded.
- We do not share your information with other organizations for commercial purposes.
- If you provide us with your postal address online, we will only use it to send you the information for which you provided us your address.
- If you provide us with your telephone number online, we will only contact you regarding any order(s) you have placed online.
Can Site Visitors/ Customers check what information we have retained about them?
Upon our customer request, we provide site visitors with access to all information that we maintain about them, including:
- Proprietary information, financial information, unique identifier information (e.g., customer number or password), transaction information (date, amount, and types of purchases)
- Communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to our site (e.g., e-mails, customer inquiries), contact information, and a description of information that we maintain about them.
Visitors can access this information by emailing us or writing to us at the above-mentioned address. Upon request, we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information, financial information, unique identifiers, transaction information, communications that they have directed to the site. Visitors can have this information corrected by emailing us at the above-mentioned address or calling us at the above-mentioned number.
What security measures do we take regarding information collected?
- With respect to security, we always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site.
- We have appropriate security measures at our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from visitors to our site.
- With respect to Ad Servers, we do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.