MBM Destroyit HDP0102 Puncher/Degausser
Hard drive punch/degausser having a degaussing cycle of 60 seconds and a punching cycle of 15 seconds.
The Destroyit Degausser/Hard Drive Punch combines a puncher and a degausser with one aperture for degaussing hard drives and another for punching a hole through the hard drive for data destruction. The DestroyIt Degausser & Hard Drive Punch destroys data in two steps. First, a 0.87-Tesla magnetic field is used to degauss the device, thereby deleting any critical data. The device is then physically destroyed using hardened nickel-plated steel die. A sliding mechanism drops the degaussed and punched drive into the enclosed bin, where it awaits proper disposal.
- Degaussing Cycle: 60 seconds
- Punching Cycle:15 seconds
- DIN Security Level: H-3
- Power Requirements: 115 Volts
- Erasing Area: 1 1/2 x 4 1/4 x 6 (H" x W" x D")
- An Adjustable feed chute made of high-quality steel that is changed according to the size of the hard drives
- An automatic reversing mechanism on the punching dies to prevent jams.
- The SPS safety package has an easy switch control element that displays light color codes and other symbols to indicate operating conditions.
- A Transparent safety shield in the feed opening automatically stops once that punching is complete. The power automatically cuts off when the cabinet is open or when the waste bin is full.
|Product Name||MBM Destroyit HDP0102 Puncher/Degausser|
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Degausser System||Capacitive Discharge|
|Degaussing Cycle Time (sec)||60|
|Degausser Magnetic Field||8,700 Oe / .87 Tesla|
|Erasing Area (H" x W" x D")||1 1/2 x 4 1/4 x 6|
|Power Requirements (volts)||115|
|Punching Cycle Time (sec)||15|
|Warranty||1 year warranty on all parts, excluding wearables|
|Category||Hard Drive Puncher/Degausser|
|Can Shred||Hard Drives|
|Value Added Features||Auto Reverse, Quiet Operations, SafeSense Technology|
|Bin Capacity (gallons)||Weight Sensor|
|Waste Bin type||Mounted on Casters Waste Bin|
|Dimensions (H" x W" x D")||33 1/2 x 19 1/2 x 18 1/2|
|DIN Security Level||H-3|